- Concordium aims to end the era of anonymity in crypto industryby Cointelegraph By Erhan Kahraman on Haziran 8, 2021 at 8:15 pm
Crypto and blockchain industries need to play by the rules to realize their full potential, Concordium CEO says.
- IRS needs congressional authority to handle crypto, says chiefby Cointelegraph By Turner Wright on Haziran 8, 2021 at 7:30 pm
"Most crypto, virtual currencies are designed to stay off the radar screen," said Charles Rettig.
- Justin Sun Buys “Golden Whale Pass” NFT Built On Liquid For 12.6 BTCby Will Henson on Haziran 8, 2021 at 6:12 pm
Justin Sun bought the Liquid sidechain “Golden Whale Pass” NFT, which provides access to all Bitcoin conferences, for 12.6 bitcoin.
- Bitcoin sell-off likely played a key role in boosting gold's appealby Cointelegraph By Yashu Gola on Haziran 8, 2021 at 5:30 pm
Investors' appetite for gold increased as they assessed higher inflation and a major price crash in the Bitcoin market.
- 'I should have bought a lot more,' laments billionaire investor on Bitcoinby Cointelegraph By Turner Wright on Haziran 8, 2021 at 5:30 pm
"The probability as more and more people keep using Bitcoin, it’s going to keep moving up," said Marc Lasry.
- Biden Tech Advisor Owns Between $1 Million And $5 Million In Bitcoinby Namcios on Haziran 8, 2021 at 5:16 pm
Tim Wu, a proponent of net neutrality serving the White House, has disclosed that he owns $1 million to $5 million in bitcoin.
- Berkshire Hathaway invests $500M in Brazilian digital bankby Cointelegraph By Turner Wright on Haziran 8, 2021 at 4:45 pm
Though its billionaire owner has personally spoken out against digital assets many times, Berkshire Hathaway's investment may indicate the firm is more open to the idea.
- FBI Seizes 63.7 Bitcoin Allegedly Tied To Colonial Pipeline Hack Ransomby Namcios on Haziran 8, 2021 at 4:40 pm
The FBI has seized 63.7 bitcoin that are allegedly part of a ransom paid by Colonial Pipeline to hacker group DarkSide.
- U.S. Investors Netted $4.1 Billion From Bitcoin Gains In 2020by Peter Chawaga on Haziran 8, 2021 at 4:06 pm
A new report from Chainalysis found that U.S. investors realized $4.1 billion in bitcoin gains last year, by far the highest of any country.
- Ontario securities regulator takes action against Kucoinby Cointelegraph By Sam Bourgi on Haziran 8, 2021 at 4:00 pm
The OSC published a statement of allegations against Mek Global Limited and PhoenixFin Pte. Ltd. on Monday for allegedly violating local securities laws.
- Cardano Price May Not Resume Bull Run Soon! Has the Bearish Trend Begun?by Sahana Vibhute on Haziran 8, 2021 at 3:56 pm
The post Cardano Price May Not Resume Bull Run Soon! Has the Bearish Trend Begun? appeared first on Coinpedia - Fintech & Cryptocurreny News Media| Crypto Guide Cardano price in recent times has showcased a stable rally including a couple of dumps too. Yet the price tends to recover at a greater pace. Yet since the beginning of the current trading day, the price initiated with an extreme downtrend. And hence the further dip may also be on the way very soon. …
- Bitcoin Ranges Between $30K And $40k – Where to Buy Bitcoinby Jack Pearson on Haziran 8, 2021 at 3:34 pm
Bitcoin has seen an increase of 236% since this time last year. Despite ranging… The post Bitcoin Ranges Between $30K And $40k – Where to Buy Bitcoin appeared first on Coin Journal.
- Catch Up On Bitcoin 2021, The Biggest Bitcoin Event Everby Bitcoin Magazine on Haziran 8, 2021 at 3:19 pm
Bitcoin 2021 was the biggest Bitcoin event in history. You can find all of the content on Bitcoin Magazine’s YouTube page.
- Bitcoin price nears $30K as estimates reveal $19K support floorby Cointelegraph By William Suberg on Haziran 8, 2021 at 3:16 pm
Breaking $19,000 will be "very hard" for bears, say analysts at Whalemap, with this still allowing Bitcoin to dive below the $20,000 highs from 2017.
- Crypto investment platform Coinseed shuts down amid NYAG lawsuitby Cointelegraph By Osato Avan-Nomayo on Haziran 8, 2021 at 3:15 pm
Coinseed also created an ERC-20 token whose message is targeted at New York Attorney General Letitia James.