- Here’s 5 ways investors can use the MACD indicator to make better tradesby Cointelegraph By Rakesh Upadhyay on junho 11, 2021 at 12:17 am
Traders use the MACD indicator to identify turning points, facilitate entries on pullbacks and capture the larger part of a move until the trend starts to reverse course.
- Interview: The Epic Of Bitcoin With Allen Farringtonby Bitcoin Magazine on junho 10, 2021 at 10:10 pm
Allen Farrington joined the “Bitcoin Magazine Podcast” to discuss his articles and Bitcoin’s cultural alignments.
- IMF plans to meet with El Salvador’s president, potentially discussing move to adopt Bitcoinby Cointelegraph By Turner Wright on junho 10, 2021 at 9:00 pm
The International Monetary Fund has previously spoken out against smaller nations like the Marshall Islands recognizing a digital currency as legal tender.
- Finance Redefined: The shadow DeFi conference in Miami! June 2-9by Cointelegraph By Andrew Thurman on junho 10, 2021 at 8:30 pm
Talking with big brains about DeFi, regulation, CBDCs, and institutional adoption at the Bitcoin conference in Miami!
- Bitcoin price hits stock-to-flow rebound level not seen since 2017 all-time highby Cointelegraph By William Suberg on junho 10, 2021 at 8:08 pm
Deviation from the stock-to-flow average has always resulted in a reversal to new all-time highs, data shows.
- Dhruv Bansal On Societal Organization Systems And Bitcoinby Casey Carrillo on junho 10, 2021 at 8:06 pm
The visionary Unchained Capital co-founder excitedly details his thoughts on why bitcoin is so inspirational.
- Arrington Capital to back Algorand projects with $100M growth fundby Cointelegraph By Sam Bourgi on junho 10, 2021 at 8:00 pm
“The Arrington Algorand Growth Fund represents yet another key strategic pillar in supporting the momentum of those building on top of what we think is the best technical platform for regulated DeFi and the future of finance,” said Sean Ford, COO of Algorand.
- Guild of Guardians pre-game registrations hit 133K as NFT sales surgeby Cointelegraph By Sam Bourgi on junho 10, 2021 at 7:15 pm
Guild of Guardians was developed by Stepico Games, a Ukraine-based game developer, and published by the Australian-based marketplace Immutable.
- The Conundrum Of Bitcoin Legal Tender Lawsby Level39 on junho 10, 2021 at 7:05 pm
The adoption of bitcoin by El Salvador poses an interesting contradiction of freedoms, albeit solved on a secondary level.
- Bitcoin Miners Are Moving Out Of Chinaby Lucas Nuzzi on junho 10, 2021 at 6:20 pm
The bitcoin mining hub has slowly been losing its dominance in the global hash market.
- 1inch releases composable Limit Order Protocolby Cointelegraph By Andrew Thurman on junho 10, 2021 at 6:11 pm
The liquidity aggregator just beefed up its functionality with the Limit Order Protocol, a new tool that may have use cases beyond DEXes.
- Polygon committing $10M to reach 1M users using 0x APIby Cointelegraph By Turner Wright on junho 10, 2021 at 5:30 pm
The project said it anticipated “an influx of new DeFi projects onboarding into the 0x ecosystem."
- Bullish Bitcoin newsflow gives bulls a boost ahead of Friday's $565M options expiryby Cointelegraph By Marcel Pechman on junho 10, 2021 at 5:28 pm
Bullish Bitcoin maneuvers from El Salvador, Victory Capital and MicroStrategy saved the day by giving bulls a much-needed boost and balancing out Friday's BTC options expiry.
- Sotheby's auction sets new world record for $11.8M CryptoPunk saleby Cointelegraph By Turner Wright on junho 10, 2021 at 4:45 pm
“NFTs are dead,” said the previous owner of the COVID Alien artwork once the auction closed.
- Hardware Wallet Manufacturer Foundation Devices Raises $2 Million In Seed Roundby Namcios on junho 10, 2021 at 4:41 pm
Bitcoin hardware wallet manufacturer Foundation Devices has raised $2 million in a seed round led by venture fund Bolt.