- What gives Ether token its value?by Cointelegraph By Benjamin Pirus on March 7, 2021 at 10:14 am
Ethereum’s Ether coin is arguably valuable for different reasons than Bitcoin.
- Decentralized finance may be the future, but education is still lackingby Cointelegraph By Piers Ridyard on March 7, 2021 at 7:32 am
Education and accessibility are crucial to make DeFi more accessible to the upcoming inflow of retail investors.
- DeFi summer 2.0? 'Gen 2' tokens on a tear amid wider market slumpby Cointelegraph By Andrew Thurman on March 7, 2021 at 12:53 am
Decentralized finance 'Gen2' tokens sprint forward as the broader DeFi market gasps for air
- Fetch.ai (FET) hits a 2-year high after DeFi integration and Bosch partnershipby Cointelegraph By Jordan Finneseth on March 7, 2021 at 12:30 am
Strong fundamentals, high-profile partnerships and a pivot toward DeFi back FET's rally to a multi-year high.
- What Ethereum killer? On-chain data shows competitor networks are still behindby Cointelegraph By Marcel Pechman on March 6, 2021 at 9:00 pm
Critics say Ethereum’s soaring gas fees will cause the project to fall victim to its competitor blockchains but on-chain data suggests otherwise.
- Bitcoin nerves, Tesla told to dump crypto, NFT madness: Hodler’s Digest, Feb. 28–March 6by Cointelegraph By Editorial Staff on March 6, 2021 at 8:39 pm
- Basketball billionaires form NBA blockchain use case committeeby Cointelegraph By Andrew Thurman on March 6, 2021 at 7:26 pm
Mark Cuban and Vivek Ranadive headline the list of owners exploring blockchain use cases for the NBA
- Apple Pay integration and Staking 3.0 launch push COTI price to a new highby Cointelegraph By Jordan Finneseth on March 6, 2021 at 6:24 pm
COTI price hit a new all-time high following the roll-out of Staking 3.0 and a Simplex integration that allows Apple Pay users to purchase the token.
- Contango And Over Collateralizationby William Clemente III on March 6, 2021 at 5:00 pm
Over the last few weeks, the concept of contango has been making the rounds on Bitcoin Twitter. But what is it and why is it important?
- No crypto ban in India: Finance Minister predicts “very calibrated” stanceby Cointelegraph By Andrew Thurman on March 6, 2021 at 3:53 pm
No blanket ban on the horizon, with an open “window” for experimentation in India, says Nirmala Sitharaman.
- Ethereum fees are skyrocketing — But traders have alternativesby Cointelegraph By Jay Hao on March 6, 2021 at 3:37 pm
The issue of scalability is vital if blockchain and decentralized applications are to accommodate a massive user base.
- Bitcoin traders worry as BTC price remains pinned below $50Kby Cointelegraph By Allen Scott on March 6, 2021 at 3:31 pm
The price of Bitcoin remains stuck in a downtrend after failing to close above $50,000.
- Dev says $31 million Meerkat Finance exploit was a ‘test’; will return fundsby Cointelegraph By Andrew Thurman on March 6, 2021 at 2:46 pm
DeFi is “flourished by human greed,” according to a developer for the exploited project.
- New York governor Cuomo reveals COVID-19 pilot built on IBM blockchainby Cointelegraph By Rachel Wolfson on March 6, 2021 at 1:07 pm
Blockchain could play a crucial role in COVID-19 vaccination management as the globe starts to emerge from the crisis.
- The United Arab Emirates’ green digitization visionby Cointelegraph By Selva Ozelli on March 6, 2021 at 11:27 am
The COVID-19 pandemic has revealed the need for sustainable digitization of the economy, and the UAE is accepting the challenge.