- Bitcoin For Georgia: How To Use Bitcoin As A Nation!by Max Mittelstaedt on July 20, 2021 at 10:32 pm
Georgia is just one of many developing countries which would benefit from the adoption of Bitcoin.
- Study suggests Canadian CBDC could promote digital innovation within the countryby Cointelegraph By Landon McBride on July 20, 2021 at 9:25 pm
The Bank of Canada suggested that a Canadian CBDC could provide a number of innovations, including the elimination of transaction fees from debit and credit cards.
- Crypto.com deploys its Ethereum Virtual Machine chain testnetby Cointelegraph By Turner Wright on July 20, 2021 at 9:15 pm
Running on a proof-of-authority consensus algorithm, Cronos is powered by Ethermint, a proof-of-stake chain interoperable with Ethereum and EVM-compatible chains.
- Bitcoin Exchange FTX Raises $900 Million, Largest Raise In Exchange Historyby Nik Hoffman on July 20, 2021 at 8:53 pm
FTX Trading Ltd just raised $900 million from over 60 investors and now has a $18 billion valuation.
- Interview: A New ETF Offering Bitcoin Exposure With Wes Fulfordby Bitcoin Magazine on July 20, 2021 at 7:52 pm
Wes Fulford joined the “Bitcoin Magazine Podcast” to discuss a clean energy mining ETF.
- Enjin plans to use NFTs to promote sustainability and equality as member of UN pactby Cointelegraph By Turner Wright on July 20, 2021 at 7:05 pm
The company previously said it planned to enable carbon-neutral NFTs by 2030 and claimed its JumpNet blockchain is already carbon-negative.
- Rothschild Investment Corp More Than Tripled Its Bitcoin Positionby Namcios on July 20, 2021 at 6:33 pm
Rothschild Investment Corp shared in a new filing that it has more than tripled its bitcoin exposure through GBTC over the past quarter.
- FTX smashes crypto funding record with $900M raise to become exchange decacornby Cointelegraph By Sam Bourgi on July 20, 2021 at 5:43 pm
The crypto derivatives exchange has seen its valuation soar over the past year, reflecting the rapid growth of digital assets over the same period.
- $13K Bitcoin price predictions emerge with BTC falling below historic trendlineby Cointelegraph By Yashu Gola on July 20, 2021 at 5:41 pm
The 50-week simple moving average earlier offered incredible support for Bitcoin's long-term bullish bias, but bears convincingly took it during the June 19 sell-off.
- Bullish Prediction for Ethereum amidst Plunging Prices! ETH Price Due For a Meteoric Surgeby Qadir AK on July 20, 2021 at 5:41 pm
The post Bullish Prediction for Ethereum amidst Plunging Prices! ETH Price Due For a Meteoric Surge appeared first on Coinpedia - Fintech & Cryptocurreny News Media| Crypto Guide Ethereum price is losing ground below $1800. looking at the downward momentum ETH may even test the $1500 level in the near future. ETH has been plunging consistently, it first broke the $1950 support, and settled below 100 hourly SMA. Following this, support levels at $1850, $1800 were broken and a low was formed near …
- RIGZ ETF Provides Exposure To The Infrastructure Underpinning Bitcoinby Namcios on July 20, 2021 at 4:56 pm
Viridi funds has announced the launch of RIGZ, the firm’s new clean energy Bitcoin mining ETF that goes beyond just miners.
- This cryptocurrency is up 50,000,000% today: here’s where to buy WSPP coinby Charlie Hancox on July 20, 2021 at 4:18 pm
This article tells you everything you need to know about Wolf Safe Poor People… The post This cryptocurrency is up 50,000,000% today: here’s where to buy WSPP coin appeared first on Coin Journal.
- EU Proposes Law To KYC All Wallet Transfersby Alex McShane on July 20, 2021 at 4:12 pm
The EU proposed a law that would force companies engaging in BTC transactions and transfers to collect identities of senders and receivers.
- Cardano Price on the Brink of Crashing Down! ADA Price Predicted to Hit $0.50 if Falls Below $1by Haripriya Sureban on July 20, 2021 at 4:00 pm
The post Cardano Price on the Brink of Crashing Down! ADA Price Predicted to Hit $0.50 if Falls Below $1 appeared first on Coinpedia - Fintech & Cryptocurreny News Media| Crypto Guide Cardano price has seen a lot of negative swings below the $1.50 and $1.40 levels in the last several days. Even the $1.30 support zone and the 55 simple moving average were broken by ADA. The latest drop has accelerated below the $1.20 support level. The bears appear to be in charge, as the price …
- New EU proposal looks to tighten regulations for sending cryptocurrencyby Cointelegraph By Landon McBride on July 20, 2021 at 3:56 pm
The European Commission looks to block large, anonymous transfers of cryptocurrency in an effort to limit money laundering activity.