- Blockdaemon’s $28M Funding Round Backed by Goldman Sachsby Alice Leetham on 6월 9, 2021 at 9:38 오전
The investment bank appears to have done a U-turn on crypto with its backing… The post Blockdaemon’s $28M Funding Round Backed by Goldman Sachs appeared first on Coin Journal.
- Iranian president calls for legal framework for crypto tradingby Cointelegraph By Erhan Kahraman on 6월 9, 2021 at 8:41 오전
Iran President Hassan Rouhani wants to protect national interests regarding crypto.
- Primal arrogance and greed: Elon Musk slammed for crypto manipulationby Cointelegraph By Greg Thomson on 6월 9, 2021 at 8:15 오전
The Tesla CEO was the subject of criticism for his devil-may-care approach to moving cryptocurrency markets.
- Bitcoin Price Recovers Being Recognized As Legal Tender!by Sahana Vibhute on 6월 9, 2021 at 8:01 오전
The post Bitcoin Price Recovers Being Recognized As Legal Tender! appeared first on Coinpedia - Fintech & Cryptocurreny News Media| Crypto Guide ‘Freedom Is Not A Bad Thing’ El Salvador President The historic moment finally arrived for the most primitive crypto, Bitcoin as it is now a legal tender with equal status as Fiat. A Central American country, El Salvador passes the bill with a supermajority of 62 among 84 vote in favour. President Nayib Bukele, also …
- Bitcoin price targets $35K bounce level on El Salvador legal tender milestoneby Cointelegraph By William Suberg on 6월 9, 2021 at 7:41 오전
Bitcoin is now officially legal tender in a sovereign state for the first time, but can it exit its bearish price phase?
- Dogecoin Price Poised To Surge Towards North, How High Will It Rally?by Sahana Vibhute on 6월 9, 2021 at 6:37 오전
The post Dogecoin Price Poised To Surge Towards North, How High Will It Rally? appeared first on Coinpedia - Fintech & Cryptocurreny News Media| Crypto Guide Dogecoin price, since the past month, is following a very narrow trend and attempting very hard to reach $0.5 levels. After Elon Musk’s SNL repulse, DOGE price plunged mercilessly, draining more than 50% of the price. Since then the price is combating severe FUD and also mounting selling pressure most of the time. Yet the …
- Bill to make Bitcoin legal tender passes in El Salvadorby Cointelegraph By Brian Quarmby on 6월 9, 2021 at 5:21 오전
President Nayib Bukele’s Bitcoin Law was passed in the Salvadorian congress tonight.
- Crypto.com Has Rolled Crypto.com Tax and We Can’t Wait For It To Go Liveby Sara K on 6월 9, 2021 at 4:39 오전
The post Crypto.com Has Rolled Crypto.com Tax and We Can’t Wait For It To Go Live appeared first on Coinpedia - Fintech & Cryptocurreny News Media| Crypto Guide Crypto.com is pleased to announce the launch of Crypto.com Tax in Canada, with plans to expand to other markets in the near future. Crypto.com Tax simplifies the filing of complex crypto taxes with its user-friendly interface and country-specific tax calculation formulas. This completely free service allows users to easily produce reliable and well-organized crypto tax …
- 3 Things Many Newcomers Still Don’t Realize About Buying Cryptocurrenciesby Guest Author on 6월 9, 2021 at 4:31 오전
The post 3 Things Many Newcomers Still Don’t Realize About Buying Cryptocurrencies appeared first on Coinpedia - Fintech & Cryptocurreny News Media| Crypto Guide Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies as a whole are having a crazy year right now, with bitcoin reaching heights few would have expected. As with any cryptocurrency boom, many outsiders are getting curious and want to start investing. Crypto is one of the most popular financial assets at the moment, but also one of the most misunderstood. …
- Kraken launches Kusama Parachain Auction platform as KSM defies downtrendby Cointelegraph By Martin Young on 6월 9, 2021 at 4:29 오전
KSM token prices surge as Parachain auctions launch nears.
- Vitalik Buterin has made $4.3M from his $25K investment in Dogecoin… so farby Cointelegraph By Samuel Haig on 6월 9, 2021 at 3:48 오전
Vitalik Buterin has recounted how he turned $25,000 into $4.3 million in three years by investing in DOGE.
- Coinbase says it was not involved in the DOJ's Bitcoin ransom seizureby Cointelegraph By Martin Young on 6월 9, 2021 at 3:25 오전
Coinbase CSO says ‘good ol’ fashioned police work’ landed the FBI the private keys.
- After googling it, CFTC boss says DeFi is a ‘bad idea’ and probably illegalby Cointelegraph By Brian Quarmby on 6월 9, 2021 at 3:16 오전
CFTC Commissioner Dan M. Berkovitz has called for a crackdown on unregulated DeFi derivatives platforms.
- Dfinity founder takes aim at Ethereum’s complex layer-two solutionsby Cointelegraph By Samuel Haig on 6월 9, 2021 at 1:42 오전
Dfinity founder Dominic Williams has criticized Ethereum’s emerging ecosystem of layer-two solutions for exposing users to counterparty security risks.
- Goldman Sachs backs $28M funding round for Blockdaemonby Cointelegraph By Brian Quarmby on 6월 9, 2021 at 12:58 오전
Goldman Sachs has backed a Series A $28 million funding round for Blockdaemon, and invested $5 million in the blockchain infrastructure firm.