- Alliance of major firms aims to reduce crypto's carbon footprintby Cointelegraph By Turner Wright on Aprile 8, 2021 at 8:00 pm
One of the group's long-term goals involves transitioning all of the world’s blockchains to 100% renewable energy by 2025.
- Interview: All In On Bitcoin With Gary Lelandby Bitcoin Magazine on Aprile 8, 2021 at 7:54 pm
This week on the “Bitcoin Magazine Podcast,” host Christian Keroles sat down with the Bitcoin Boomer Gary Leland.
- 1inch, Celsius (CEL) and PancakeSwap (CAKE) rally as traders return to DeFiby Cointelegraph By Rakesh Upadhyay on Aprile 8, 2021 at 7:37 pm
Lucrative staking pools and reduced transaction fees are luring DeFi investors to 1inch, Celsius and PancakeSwap.
- 1inch announces rebrand to ‘1inch Network,’ laying groundwork for expansionby Cointelegraph By Andrew Thurman on Aprile 8, 2021 at 7:00 pm
Multiple teams, protocols and chains mean 1inch is growing fast
- Coinbase Earnings: Some Less Obvious Takeawaysby Ellie Frost on Aprile 8, 2021 at 6:48 pm
Besides significant growth, what does all this mean? What are the unanswered questions?
- DeFi’s money markets are finally luring in institutional investorsby Cointelegraph By Anupam Varshney on Aprile 8, 2021 at 6:44 pm
The explosive growth of DeFi’s money markets over the last few years has finally gotten the attention of institutional investors.
- Kraken reiterates tentative plans for direct listing next yearby Cointelegraph By Sam Bourgi on Aprile 8, 2021 at 6:30 pm
A direct listing is a more likely route for the digital currency exchange, CEO Jesse Powell says. His comments echo previous statements delivered to Cointelegraph.
- Riot Acquires Whinstone With Intent On Operating North America’s Largest Bitcoin Mining Facilityby Oluwapelumi Adejumo on Aprile 8, 2021 at 6:29 pm
North American bitcoin mining company Riot will acquire Whinstone and add 300 MW of capacity to its operations.
- Reef Finance aims to simplify DeFi investing through Baskets protocolby Cointelegraph By Sam Bourgi on Aprile 8, 2021 at 5:43 pm
Reef Baskets V1 is intended to function in a similar manner as traditional ETFs.
- NYDIG Raises $100 Million, Details Bitcoin-Powered Insurance Strategyby Ahyke Otutubuike on Aprile 8, 2021 at 5:24 pm
NYDIG has announced a $100 million raise of growth capital with strategic partnerships and hires for a bitcoin-powered insurance strategy.
- Ether price takes on Bitcoin — What’s behind the sharp rise in demand?by Cointelegraph By António Madeira on Aprile 8, 2021 at 5:13 pm
Ether remains close to the $2,000 mark after breaking its all-time-high at around $2,150, but what has driven its growth?
- Riot Blockchain is set to acquire a Texas data facility for $650Mby Cointelegraph By Osato Avan-Nomayo on Aprile 8, 2021 at 4:45 pm
The $650 million deal sees Riot Blockchain acquiring a major data center owned by Northern Data AG, one of its competitors.
- Caruso To Accept Rent In BTC, Allocate Portion Of Treasury To BTCby Oluwapelumi Adejumo on Aprile 8, 2021 at 4:30 pm
Major real estate company Caruso will be accepting rent payments in bitcoin and has allocated a portion of its treasury to BTC.
- US must embrace Bitcoin to counter Chinese 'financial attack' — Pompby Cointelegraph By William Suberg on Aprile 8, 2021 at 4:02 pm
Without suitable allowances from lawmakers, Bitcoin, like the internet, can be used in ways that could compromise U.S. prowess, says Anthony Pompliano.
- Vesta Equity and Algorand breathe new life into real estate tokenizationby Cointelegraph By Sam Bourgi on Aprile 8, 2021 at 4:00 pm
Vesta's new platform gives homeowners the ability to convert equity into digital assets that can then be sold to accredited investors without compounding interest.