- Price Analysis: ENJ, VET, HBAR, BNT Surge With Massive Gainsby Elena R on Maret 4, 2021 at 7:49 am
The post Price Analysis: ENJ, VET, HBAR, BNT Surge With Massive Gains appeared first on Coinpedia - Fintech & Cryptocurreny News Media| Crypto Guide Even though market leaders Bitcoin and Ethereum were still limited at the time of going to press, some altcoins found their way into a largely calm market and saw gains on their respective charts. Many altcoins gained over 10%, including ENJ, EWT, XEM, OCEAN, BAT, CRV, MANA, THETA, STX, LTC, XTZ, KSM, and RSR. Among …
- Ivan On Tech Speculates 5 Altcoin’s Eruption in the Next Hype Cycleby Delma Wilson on Maret 4, 2021 at 6:51 am
The post Ivan On Tech Speculates 5 Altcoin’s Eruption in the Next Hype Cycle appeared first on Coinpedia - Fintech & Cryptocurreny News Media| Crypto Guide Cryptocurrency Analyst and Trader Ivan Liljeqvist unveiled the five altcoins he believes will explode in the next crypto cycle. Popularly know as Ivan On Tech in his latest video says that, Even though Binance Smart Chain has taken over the market in the month of February, Ethereum is not going to back down. Ethereum based …
- Crypto Valley's top companies up 680% in value since mid-2020by Cointelegraph By Martin Young on Maret 4, 2021 at 6:00 am
Switzerland’s Crypto Valley is continuing to grow despite the Covid-19 pandemic, with its top 50 companies increasing in value by more than $200 billion in less than one year.
- Nvidia wins legal battle over $1B in sales of crypto mining hardware after 3 yearsby Cointelegraph By Cyrus McNally on Maret 4, 2021 at 5:42 am
Top GPU manufacturer Nvidia is celebrating after a judge nixed the lawsuit accusing it of misleading investors by “understating” GPU sales to crypto miners.
- All you can eat: SushiSwap deploys contracts on five new networksby Cointelegraph By Samuel Haig on Maret 4, 2021 at 4:58 am
Top decentralized exchanges are exploring alternatives to Ethereum amid high gas prices, with SushiSwap porting its platform onto five additional networks.
- Polygon-based QuickSwap's TVL grows by $75M in two weeksby Cointelegraph By Cyrus McNally on Maret 4, 2021 at 3:58 am
QuickSwap is quickly become the go-to DEX for trading Ethereum tokens off-chain, with its liquidity quadrupling since late February.
- Compound to offer cross-chain borrowing via Gatewayby Cointelegraph By Martin Young on Maret 4, 2021 at 2:14 am
Cross-chain collateral will soon be available with Compound Finance.
- 1 in 5 investors at firms that don't trade in crypto say they are 'likely' to in futureby Cointelegraph By Brian Quarmby on Maret 4, 2021 at 2:10 am
A poll has found 22% of institutional investors are likely to buy cryptocurrency in the future.
- 100-artist NFT collaboration sells out in minutes, increases 7X in price in 24 hoursby Cointelegraph By Joshua Mapperson on Maret 4, 2021 at 1:47 am
The limited-edition NFT artworks are already selling for thousands more than the original price. They combine work from 100 unique artists who might not have entered the space on their own.
- Bull flag breakout sets a $55,000 target for Bitcoin priceby Cointelegraph By Jordan Finneseth on Maret 4, 2021 at 1:33 am
Bitcoin bulls are looking to eliminate a key overhead resistance level in order to create a path to $55,000.
- BitMEX’s Arthur Hayes and Ben Delo negotiate surrender to U.S. authoritiesby Cointelegraph By Samuel Haig on Maret 4, 2021 at 12:36 am
Court transcripts have revealed that BitMEX’s fugitive executives Arthur Hayes and Ben Delo are negotiating a surrender with U.S. authorities.
- Bitcoin Optech: Bitcoin Technical Updates Newsletter #138by Bitcoin Optech on Maret 4, 2021 at 12:00 am
This week’s newsletter covers the BIP70 payment protocol, proposals for a standardized way to exchange fraud proofs for Discreet Log Contracts (DLCs) and more.
- ‘I can’t believe you morons actually buy this shit’: Banksy art burned and tokenizedby Cointelegraph By Greg Thomson on Maret 4, 2021 at 12:00 am
The satirical piece by Banksy pokes fun at the shallow, bloated art industry... So, what would he think about NFTs?
- The Fed, Markets And Inflation With Michael Lebowitzby Bitcoin Magazine on Maret 3, 2021 at 11:05 pm
In this episode of Bitcoin Magazine’s "Fed Watch" podcast, the hosts spoke with Michael Lebowitz, a portfolio manager for RIA Advisors.
- New staking and governance features back Ocean Protocol’s 40% rallyby Cointelegraph By Jordan Finneseth on Maret 3, 2021 at 11:05 pm
Ocean Protocol’s new governance features and the ability to yield farm OCEAN tokens are improving the fundamentals of the decentralized data monetization platform.