- Wallet provider Ledger raises $380M to welcome DeFi ecosystempar Cointelegraph By Erhan Kahraman le June 10, 2021 à 8:04 am
Now valued at $1.5 billion, Ledger aims add new products to its hardware and software wallet portfolio.
- Nifty News: Doge NFTs much wow, Paris Hilton is an NFT advisor, NFT game raises $3Mpar Cointelegraph By Brian Quarmby le June 10, 2021 à 7:20 am
The founder of Doge dropped a three-tiered series of NFTs and Paris Hilton becomes an NFT advisor.
- Bitcoin hits $37.5K amid warning Thursday will see next BTC price correctionpar Cointelegraph By William Suberg le June 10, 2021 à 7:13 am
The good times will be temporarily over once again on Thursday, one trader predicts, despite this week's 20% gains.
- LINK Price Stumbles to Bears, Will BAT And BAND Followpar Elena R le June 10, 2021 à 7:08 am
The post LINK Price Stumbles to Bears, Will BAT And BAND Follow appeared first on Coinpedia - Fintech & Cryptocurreny News Media| Crypto Guide LINK Price Takes A Overturn From Bulls The Chainlink price has been dipping to a poor range for the past few days. From $28.6 it dropped to $23.22 and further to $22.5 and sailed at this range for some time. However, lately trying to recover from the steep dip, the pressure ceased and the price …
- XRP Price Flips Down, ETH Might Follow the Suit and ADA Stays Recessivepar Elena R le June 10, 2021 à 7:04 am
The post XRP Price Flips Down, ETH Might Follow the Suit and ADA Stays Recessive appeared first on Coinpedia - Fintech & Cryptocurreny News Media| Crypto Guide XRP Price Loses its Bullish Momentum The Ripple price took a steep bearish outbreak when it plunged at $0.783 in the last few days. However, lately the movements reversed and the price began hiking towards the north. It hit $0.902 yesterday but dipped when closing. The trade resumed today on a bullish note but not …
- Is This the Time to Buy the Dip? On-Chain Metrics Suggest a Big Yes!par Qadir AK le June 10, 2021 à 6:26 am
The post Is This the Time to Buy the Dip? On-Chain Metrics Suggest a Big Yes! appeared first on Coinpedia - Fintech & Cryptocurreny News Media| Crypto Guide After sending shockwaves through the crypto industry when it was once again almost touching the $30,000 mark, Bitcoin gained about 15% in the last 24 hours after it was detected trading above the key milestone of $35000. On Thursday, Ether, Binance, Dogecoin, Cardano, and XRP all saw gains. Ethereum, the second most popular cryptocurrency, was …
- XRP Price Shows Strength After the Recent Dip, Successive Victories in the SEC Case!par Anjali Belgaumkar le June 10, 2021 à 5:35 am
The post XRP Price Shows Strength After the Recent Dip, Successive Victories in the SEC Case! appeared first on Coinpedia - Fintech & Cryptocurreny News Media| Crypto Guide The Ripple price is under a lot of pressure, but when it comes to predicting XRP’s long-term performance, it all boils down to market mood. The optimistic XRP price forecast failed to materialize as it sank by more than 10% in the last 24 hours, bringing the total weekly losses to about 18%. This is …
- Should Your Online Business Start To Accept Cryptocurrencies?par Sara K le June 10, 2021 à 5:18 am
The post Should Your Online Business Start To Accept Cryptocurrencies? appeared first on Coinpedia - Fintech & Cryptocurreny News Media| Crypto Guide For most customers, it’s not just about what you sell but how you do it as well. It matters where you source and test your products and your outlook on the environment and equality. Also crucial for the modern customer are the new payment methods you accept – and at the top of that list …
- Pomp sparks debate: Has Bitcoin DeFi project Sovryn really overtaken Uniswap v3 by TVL?par Cointelegraph By Samuel Haig le June 10, 2021 à 5:07 am
Analysts are arguing whether the RSK-based Bitcoin money market, Sovryn, has a TVL of $52 million ... or $2 billion.
- Bitcoin miner Luxor eyes North American expansion with $5M funding roundpar Cointelegraph By Martin Young le June 10, 2021 à 4:55 am
Luxor and NYDIG have teamed up to foster growth for the North American crypto mining industry.
- Alleged $3.6B crypto Ponzi's 'victims' still believe the exchange is legitpar Cointelegraph By Brian Quarmby le June 10, 2021 à 4:40 am
Some of those caught up in an alleged $3.6 billion crypto Ponzi scheme are refusing to aid police investigations as they still expect to triple their investments.
- DOGE vs BTC: Elon Musk declares crypto ‘space race’ with BitMEX has begunpar Cointelegraph By Samuel Haig le June 10, 2021 à 3:27 am
Can BitMEX and Bitcoin beat Elon Musk and Dogecoin to launch the first crypto asset into lunar orbit?
- New analysis sheds light on DOJ Bitcoin seizure, as JBS pays massive $11M ransompar Cointelegraph By Martin Young le June 10, 2021 à 2:45 am
The FBI may have access to a lot more BTC in hacking group's addresses.
- Proposed New York Bitcoin mining ban watered down to allow green projectspar Cointelegraph By Brian Quarmby le June 10, 2021 à 1:36 am
New York senators have amended a proposal to ban all crypto mining for three years, and are now seeking to only stop mining firms backed by carbon-based fuel sources.
- Bullish reversal? Traders debate whether $37K BTC price is a trend reversalpar Cointelegraph By Jordan Finneseth le June 9, 2021 à 11:53 pm
A stream of bullish Bitcoin adoption news helped to push BTC price back above $37,000 but traders are unsure if the 20% move confirms a trend reversal.