- Here’s 5 ways investors can use the MACD indicator to make better tradespor Cointelegraph By Rakesh Upadhyay el día junio 11, 2021 a las 12:17 am
Traders use the MACD indicator to identify turning points, facilitate entries on pullbacks and capture the larger part of a move until the trend starts to reverse course.
- Interview: The Epic Of Bitcoin With Allen Farringtonpor Bitcoin Magazine el día junio 10, 2021 a las 10:10 pm
Allen Farrington joined the “Bitcoin Magazine Podcast” to discuss his articles and Bitcoin’s cultural alignments.
- IMF plans to meet with El Salvador’s president, potentially discussing move to adopt Bitcoinpor Cointelegraph By Turner Wright el día junio 10, 2021 a las 9:00 pm
The International Monetary Fund has previously spoken out against smaller nations like the Marshall Islands recognizing a digital currency as legal tender.
- Finance Redefined: The shadow DeFi conference in Miami! June 2-9por Cointelegraph By Andrew Thurman el día junio 10, 2021 a las 8:30 pm
Talking with big brains about DeFi, regulation, CBDCs, and institutional adoption at the Bitcoin conference in Miami!
- Bitcoin price hits stock-to-flow rebound level not seen since 2017 all-time highpor Cointelegraph By William Suberg el día junio 10, 2021 a las 8:08 pm
Deviation from the stock-to-flow average has always resulted in a reversal to new all-time highs, data shows.
- Dhruv Bansal On Societal Organization Systems And Bitcoinpor Casey Carrillo el día junio 10, 2021 a las 8:06 pm
The visionary Unchained Capital co-founder excitedly details his thoughts on why bitcoin is so inspirational.
- Arrington Capital to back Algorand projects with $100M growth fundpor Cointelegraph By Sam Bourgi el día junio 10, 2021 a las 8:00 pm
“The Arrington Algorand Growth Fund represents yet another key strategic pillar in supporting the momentum of those building on top of what we think is the best technical platform for regulated DeFi and the future of finance,” said Sean Ford, COO of Algorand.
- Guild of Guardians pre-game registrations hit 133K as NFT sales surgepor Cointelegraph By Sam Bourgi el día junio 10, 2021 a las 7:15 pm
Guild of Guardians was developed by Stepico Games, a Ukraine-based game developer, and published by the Australian-based marketplace Immutable.
- The Conundrum Of Bitcoin Legal Tender Lawspor Level39 el día junio 10, 2021 a las 7:05 pm
The adoption of bitcoin by El Salvador poses an interesting contradiction of freedoms, albeit solved on a secondary level.
- Bitcoin Miners Are Moving Out Of Chinapor Lucas Nuzzi el día junio 10, 2021 a las 6:20 pm
The bitcoin mining hub has slowly been losing its dominance in the global hash market.
- 1inch releases composable Limit Order Protocolpor Cointelegraph By Andrew Thurman el día junio 10, 2021 a las 6:11 pm
The liquidity aggregator just beefed up its functionality with the Limit Order Protocol, a new tool that may have use cases beyond DEXes.
- Polygon committing $10M to reach 1M users using 0x APIpor Cointelegraph By Turner Wright el día junio 10, 2021 a las 5:30 pm
The project said it anticipated “an influx of new DeFi projects onboarding into the 0x ecosystem."
- Bullish Bitcoin newsflow gives bulls a boost ahead of Friday's $565M options expirypor Cointelegraph By Marcel Pechman el día junio 10, 2021 a las 5:28 pm
Bullish Bitcoin maneuvers from El Salvador, Victory Capital and MicroStrategy saved the day by giving bulls a much-needed boost and balancing out Friday's BTC options expiry.
- Sotheby's auction sets new world record for $11.8M CryptoPunk salepor Cointelegraph By Turner Wright el día junio 10, 2021 a las 4:45 pm
“NFTs are dead,” said the previous owner of the COVID Alien artwork once the auction closed.
- Hardware Wallet Manufacturer Foundation Devices Raises $2 Million In Seed Roundpor Namcios el día junio 10, 2021 a las 4:41 pm
Bitcoin hardware wallet manufacturer Foundation Devices has raised $2 million in a seed round led by venture fund Bolt.