- Algorithmic asset experiments continue to entice traders & developersvon Cointelegraph By Andrew Thurman am Januar 17, 2021 um 1:44 am
On the frontiers of algorithmic assets, trading isn’t the only activity that will raise your heartrate
- Traders say Bitcoin price ‘needed pullback’ to maintain bullish momentumvon Cointelegraph By Jordan Finneseth am Januar 16, 2021 um 9:30 pm
Analysts say Bitcoin price needed to “slow down” in order to maintain the bullish momentum needed for the next leg up.
- Central Bank Digital Currencies Not a ‘Fad,’ MetLife Investment Saysvon William Foxley am Januar 16, 2021 um 8:59 pm
The investment giant predicts CBDCs will continue gaining steam, although a "launch among Western countries seems unlikely to occur anytime soon."
- BTC crash, DOT crushes XRP, man risks losing $262M: Hodler’s Digest, Jan. 10–16von Cointelegraph By Editorial Staff am Januar 16, 2021 um 8:43 pm
The best (and worst) quotes, adoption and regulation highlights, leading coins, predictions and much more — one week on Cointelegraph in one link!
- JPMorgan Chase execs weigh in on stablecoin regulation, crypto competitionvon Cointelegraph By Andrew Thurman am Januar 16, 2021 um 7:10 pm
While the OCC's new stablecoin guidance doesn't have an impact on JPM Coin, it could lead to crypto payments if there's demand
- Russian Metals Firm Norilsk Nickel Backs IBM’s Responsible Sourcing Blockchain Pactvon Tanzeel Akhtar am Januar 16, 2021 um 6:28 pm
The technology is aimed at tracing commodity flows in near real-time.
- Ethereum competitor Near Protocol (NEAR) gains 106% as DeFi heats upvon Cointelegraph By Marcel Pechman am Januar 16, 2021 um 6:05 pm
In the past month Near Protocol (NEAR) rallied 106% as the DeFi market captured the attention of new investors.
- Another court applies the Howey investment contract analysis to cryptovon Cointelegraph By Carol Goforth am Januar 16, 2021 um 5:37 pm
The ruling on the motion to dismiss in the SEC v. NAC case indicates that the SEC still has crypto sales in its crosshairs in 2021.
- Multiple DeFi mainstays crack top 20 in long-awaited ‘Great Repricing’von Cointelegraph By Andrew Thurman am Januar 16, 2021 um 4:00 pm
For DeFi believers, vindication has been every bit as profitable as it’s been sweet
- Polkadot gains 75% in one week — But can DOT price reach $20 next?von Cointelegraph By Michaël van de Poppe am Januar 16, 2021 um 2:35 pm
The price of DOT is getting close to $20 but a pullback shouldn't be ruled out after such a strong rally.
- Risk management in crypto: Aka 'the art of not losing all your money'von Cointelegraph By Jay Hao am Januar 16, 2021 um 2:22 pm
To attract and retain the interest of institutional traders, we need advanced risk management tools that can maximize gains for investors.
- Crashes, Rallies and Stimulus: A Normal Week for 2021 Bitcoinvon Nathaniel Whittemore am Januar 16, 2021 um 2:00 pm
The second full business week of January has demonstrated many trends that NLW argues will shape bitcoin and crypto throughout the year.
- Peak fear? Bitcoin futures leverage gets reset by this week's wild price swingsvon Cointelegraph By Joseph Young am Januar 16, 2021 um 1:47 pm
Bitcoin futures leverage is dropping steeply, indicating that traders are fearful or uncertain about the BTC price trend.
- Polkadot (DOT) Smashing New Highs, PARSIQ Price Hits ATHvon Sahana Vibhute am Januar 16, 2021 um 12:35 pm
The post Polkadot (DOT) Smashing New Highs, PARSIQ Price Hits ATH appeared first on Coinpedia - Fintech & Cryptocurreny News Media| Crypto Guide The Polkadot Flips XRP The magnificent DOT price rally just flipped XRP to secure the fourth position among the top 10 cryptocurrency ranking list. Polkadot price had a huge rally of more than 16% in the last 24 hours and a notable 76.62% surge in the past week. The RSI yet again enters the overbought …
- Bitcoin has become nothing but the new Che Guevara T-shirtvon Cointelegraph By Cassio Gusson am Januar 16, 2021 um 11:07 am
Bitcoin promised to create a new normal in finance, but it turned out to be nothing but the old normal with a new face.