- Dogecoin price dumps, but whodunnit? Whales, institutions or retail traders?von Cointelegraph By Marcel Pechman am Mai 10, 2021 um 11:00 pm
Although Dogecoin’s futures volume tripled, the recent 42% price dump appears to be entirely retail-driven.
- Why Bitcoin’s Rules Are Enforced By Physicsvon Tomer Strolight am Mai 10, 2021 um 10:09 pm
The laws which govern our physical realm are the foundation upon which Bitcoin is built, as immutability would require.
- 2 reasons why Casper (CSPR) IOU token rallied 2,300% in one weekvon Cointelegraph By Jordan Finneseth am Mai 10, 2021 um 9:30 pm
CSPR appears to be following DOT’s route to success as its IOU token latched on to the bull market’s momentum and rallied 2,300% before it's even listed on major exchanges.
- Gemini reports 'degraded performance' in key systems as ETH falls under $4,000von Cointelegraph By Turner Wright am Mai 10, 2021 um 9:20 pm
The crypto exchange added that "all customer accounts and funds remain completely secure."
- What Is The Ideal Bitcoin Culture?von Teggy Altankhuyag am Mai 10, 2021 um 8:55 pm
It is up to us as Bitcoiners to decide what values we want to represent in the community and the industry.
- Ubisoft selects blockchain startup for its Entrepreneurs Labvon Cointelegraph By Sam Bourgi am Mai 10, 2021 um 8:30 pm
The theme of the sixth annual Entrepreneurs Lab is “blockchain and positive entertainment.”
- Price analysis 5/10: BTC, ETH, BNB, DOGE, XRP, ADA, DOT, BCH, LTC, LINKvon Cointelegraph By Rakesh Upadhyay am Mai 10, 2021 um 8:11 pm
Ethereum's increasing dominance has kept traders focused on altcoins but Bitcoin's struggle to hold above $59,000 could send the entire market tumbling.
- HIVE Blockchain sells Norwegian data mining center, citing loss of government subsidiesvon Cointelegraph By Turner Wright am Mai 10, 2021 um 7:45 pm
Executive chair Frank Holmes described the sale as “unfortunate” but approved of the community continuing to find uses for the property.
- African crypto exchange registers $3.2B in transactions ahead of global expansionvon Cointelegraph By Sam Bourgi am Mai 10, 2021 um 6:40 pm
After a successful run in Nigeria, Quidax announced global expansion plans and the launch of its native token, QDX.
- iExec RLC rallies 400% after big-name collaborations and Coinbase listingvon Cointelegraph By Jordan Finneseth am Mai 10, 2021 um 6:27 pm
Major exchange listings and real-world collaborations with Google and IBM sparked a 400% rally in the price of RLC.
- People seem to have forgotten that Dogecoin fans have always been litvon Cointelegraph By Benjamin Pirus am Mai 10, 2021 um 5:45 pm
DOGE excitement is not a new thing.
- NFL quarterback Tom Brady hints at owning Bitcoinvon Cointelegraph By Turner Wright am Mai 10, 2021 um 5:00 pm
The GOAT's Twitter profile picture now shows him with laser eyes.
- Biden's $1.9 Trillion Stimulus Bill Pushes Miami Mayor To Buy Bitcoinvon Namcios am Mai 10, 2021 um 4:50 pm
Francis Suarez, the mayor of Miami, bought bitcoin in response to a $1.9 trillion stimulus bill passed by the U.S. Senate in March.
- Crypto-to-crypto swaps, explainedvon Cointelegraph By Connor Sephton am Mai 10, 2021 um 4:41 pm
How do crypto-to-crypto swaps work… and what are the top tips for performing them safely and cheaply?
- South Korea's banking association alarmed by altcoin trading maniavon Cointelegraph By Osato Avan-Nomayo am Mai 10, 2021 um 4:15 pm
South Korea’s banking body wants crypto exchanges to be wary of the risks of being overexposed to altcoins.