- Binance CEO says volatility ‘is not unique to crypto’: Data shows it’s Bitcoin’s jet fuelby Cointelegraph By Marcel Pechman on Mei 9, 2021 at 10:09 nm
Binance CEO Changpeng Zhao said Bitcoin’s volatility is “probably less volatile” in comparison to some stocks, but data shows Bitcoin is the incontestable winner when adjusting the metric based on returns.
- Why Anthropologists Are More Interested In Bitcoin Than Economistsby Mick Morucci on Mei 9, 2021 at 10:00 nm
Mainstream economists are renowned for bashing on Bitcoin. Anthropologists, on the other hand, are becoming more interested in it. Why?
- Literally to the moon — SpaceX payload funded by DOGE plans to reach lunar orbit in 2022by Cointelegraph By Turner Wright on Mei 9, 2021 at 9:30 nm
"This mission will demonstrate the application of cryptocurrency beyond Earth orbit and set the foundation for interplanetary commerce,” said SpaceX's Tom Ochinero.
- The rise of crypto charities: Elongate and Munch raise millions for various causesby Cointelegraph By Sam Bourgi on Mei 9, 2021 at 8:00 nm
The cryptocurrency community is flexing its generosity amid the latest bull market, as charitable donations continue to grow.
- Top 5 cryptocurrencies to watch this week: BTC, BNB, ADA, LTC, LINKby Cointelegraph By Rakesh Upadhyay on Mei 9, 2021 at 5:58 nm
Bitcoin is still stuck in a predictable range below Binance Coin, Cardano, Litecoin and Chainlink have formed bullish patterns suggesting further upside in them.
- 'Dogefather' Elon Musk jokingly calls token a hustle as price falls under $0.50by Cointelegraph By Turner Wright on Mei 9, 2021 at 5:30 nm
Though Musk's mother briefly mentioned the token during the Saturday Night Live opening monologue, the Tesla CEO followed up with an in-depth look for his Weekend Update segment.
- Cardano smashes new all-time high following 14% gainby Cointelegraph By Sam Bourgi on Mei 9, 2021 at 4:26 nm
With a value of nearly $58 billion, ADA has flipped Tether in the market cap rankings.
- Market Analysis Demonstrates Bitcoin Price Is Nowhere Near Top Of Runby Dylan LeClair on Mei 9, 2021 at 3:00 nm
A deeper dive into bitcoin’s fundamentals and recent market trends shows that the price bull run is nowhere near its top.
- The great tech exodus: The Ethereum blockchain is the new San Franciscoby Cointelegraph By Alex Wearn on Mei 9, 2021 at 2:53 nm
The blockchain shift from Ethereum to alternate chains closely resembles the exodus of tech talent from San Francisco to emerging hubs.
- Solana Price Prediction, Will SOL Hit $100 by the end of 2021?by Sahana Vibhute on Mei 9, 2021 at 2:47 nm
The post Solana Price Prediction, Will SOL Hit $100 by the end of 2021? appeared first on Coinpedia - Fintech & Cryptocurreny News Media| Crypto Guide Solana is the most preferred blockchains which aims to provide fast, secure, scalable, decentralized Apps and marketplaces. It runs on its own blockchain using the Proof-of-History consensus algorithm. It installs historical data in blockchain to prove the transactions which are saved in the digital ledger. Do you know? Solana can process 50k transactions per second. …
- Synthetix Price Prediction, Will SNX Price Hit $100 by 2021?by Sahana Vibhute on Mei 9, 2021 at 2:34 nm
The post Synthetix Price Prediction, Will SNX Price Hit $100 by 2021? appeared first on Coinpedia - Fintech & Cryptocurreny News Media| Crypto Guide The emerging Decentralized Finance enhances security and prevents the user data from unauthorized access. Synthetix is one such cryptocurrency that is engaged with a derivatives liquidity protocol that supports derivatives trading. Looking for an investment in Synthetix, and want to know the future prospects? Then you have landed in the right place. In this article, …
- Stablecoins present new dilemmas for regulators as mass adoption loomsby Cointelegraph By Agata Ferreira on Mei 9, 2021 at 1:12 nm
A close look at the policy issues relating to the potential impact of stablecoins on financial systems and economies around the world.
- Swipe Price Prediction : Will SXP Price hit $10 by the end of 2021?by Sahana Vibhute on Mei 9, 2021 at 12:57 nm
The post Swipe Price Prediction : Will SXP Price hit $10 by the end of 2021? appeared first on Coinpedia - Fintech & Cryptocurreny News Media| Crypto Guide SXP is the prominent cryptocurrency that powers The Swipe Wallet. Swipe is the software and a digital wallet ecosystem designed to allow the users to buy and spend virtual currencies as well as the fiat currencies. It also works on other services like savings accounts and credit cards. Do you know? Swipe offers a host …
- The rise of DEX robots: AMMs push for an industrial revolution in tradingby Cointelegraph By António Madeira on Mei 9, 2021 at 11:54 vm
AMM-based decentralized exchanges are seeing unprecedented adoption, but are they the future of trading?
- Ethereum Classic Prediction 2021 – Will ETC Price Reach $150, By End of 2021!by Sahana Vibhute on Mei 9, 2021 at 9:58 vm
The post Ethereum Classic Prediction 2021 – Will ETC Price Reach $150, By End of 2021! appeared first on Coinpedia - Fintech & Cryptocurreny News Media| Crypto Guide Ethereum Classic is an open-source, decentralized, blockchain-based cryptocurrency which runs on smart contracts. Based on the principle ‘Code is Law’ ETC emerged as a split version of Ethereum blockchain as a result of a hack. In this article, let us try to know some basic information regarding ETC and find out the Ethereum Classic price …